"The Maker is king in the heavens, but it is the kings of Thedas who must recreate his worldly glory."
Good heavens! This is in the tags alot. shoulda made my name bigger in the corner.
I did a thing.
My extremely overdue DAHC gift for bioticbootyshaker. There was so much happening before and after Christmas that I was not able to get this finished up until today. Many, many apologies to Liz for my tardiness with her gift. I hope the finished product makes up for the the wait.
Where We’ve Never Been: A Sebastian/Fenris fanmix
Notes: I did my very level best to pick songs not only appropriate to Sebastian and/or Fenris, but to be really selective about the lyrics in regards to gender as well. The more fanmixes I make the more I get really annoyed at the lack of gender choices - or to even sort of allude to same sex gender choices. So, picking songs with male singers that didn’t reference a ‘she’ or ‘her’ was hard (though believe me when I say, I found it easier than the opposite).
Also I tried to stay away from songs that were overly or unnecessarily angsty. Because this is not a story of angst and separation. This is a tale of two men coming to terms with themselves and each other. And their gradual, eventual journey to love.
- Delta Rae - Is There Anyone Out There
- City and Colour - Sleeping Sickness
- Joshua James - Weeds
- Of Monsters and Men - Your Bones
- Gabriel Bruce - Perfect Weather
- Joshua Hyslop - Nowhere Left to Go
- 30 Seconds to Mars - Alibi
- The Dear Hunter - Red Hands
- Pink Floyd - Lost for Words
- City and Colour - Sensible Heart
- Sister Hazel - Champagne High
- Imagine Dragons - It’s Time